Protecting your privacy
You have a right:
- To access information held about you. An access request will be carried out free of charge unless there are substantial costs to meet your request, in which case you may be charged a reasonable fee so we that can facilitate providing you with the information we hold about you. We will answer your requests within thirty (30) calendar days. Please note that we will keep a record of your communications with us to help resolve any issues you raise.
- To ask for any information held about you to be corrected or updated if it is inaccurate.
- To withdraw your consent for us to process your information at any time, at which point we will note on your record that any information held about you must no longer be used. Please note that we are under legal obligations to retain certain records for a period of 7 years.
- To restrict or object to the processing (using) of your data. Where we have gained consent to process your information for marketing purposes you have the right to ask us to stop. We will usually inform you when we collect your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If we are processing your information because we deem it necessary for our legitimate interests to do so, and you do not agree, you have the right to object.
- To receive your personal data in a commonly used file format, or ask us to transfer this data to another entity of your choosing.
European Union Residents
- We will always endeavour to handle your information sensitively, confidentially and with your best interest in mind.
- We do not sell your information to any third parties.
- We will conduct risk assessments to ensure that we give due consideration to privacy and data protection in any activity where we hold or process personal data.
If you are in the European Union, your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to third party data processors in Australia. This will occur under a safeguard mechanism recognized by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for your personal data.